August 5, 2014

The Ultimate Love.

If  you know me, you would know that I'm the kind of person who's big on positivity, self motivation and anything that goes along those lines. 

Over the years, I have faced countless of challenges, heartbreaks, tests and trials. I mean, face it, who hasn't? Ptttch. Right, back to the point. So I was saying, with all these tests and trials and whatnot, there was one where I feel like I was majorly tested. 

You know how when we're in love, we have the tendency to rely on our partner for supports be it emotional or physical? Yes, I too, was none other than those helpless idiots beings. I used to be very much in love (please excuse any cheesiness that is about to rape your eyes) with this one person. He was my day and night, my heart and soul, and everything and anything that took place in my live revolves around that person. We were so happy together and needless to say that future plans were in the picture. And then as dramatic as any love stories could be, the shittiest shit happens and I was left with no one else to rely on. It almost feels like my whole world came crashing down and nothing ever means anything any more. Or so I thought. Boy, was I wrong. 

It was then on when I was at my lowest of lows (you don't want to know how low, trust me), that I found my strength and a new source to rely on - GOD. MashaAllah, God is Great. The only dependence that anyone should ever have, is on Allah Almighty. For He never disappoints. I realise that it is through tests as these that He brought me back closer to Him. Alhamdulillah, Praises be to His Almighty. And so as of then, I became someone who now largely believes in FAITH. The strength that I get from simply having faith, is indescribably uh-may-zeeng.

No matter how crappy you day has gotten, have faith that He will turn it around for you. No matter how much you've sinned, have faith the He is All Forgiving and willing to forgive if you sincerely repent. No matter how difficult the trials and tests you're facing, have faith that He will puts you through if He puts you to it. No matter how low you've reached, have faith that He will rise you high if you just have patience and believe. See? Faith is powerful. And it also connects closely to positivity. I dig! You dig me?

Ya Rabb, may You keep me straight in Your rightful path, and may You keep me strong with Your every tests and trials. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment